We are a home inspection company that delivers an unparalleled level of service, and the best inspections that money can buy through high-quality inspection reports delivered in a timely manner. We have achieved our success by transparently sharing our methods for inspecting and writing reports. Structure Tech was established in 1987.
We were also named as a Best Place to Work by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal in 2018.
Delivering the Unbiased Truth®.
Deliver: Fast, efficient, excellent customer service.
Unbiased: We do not pander to real estate agents. We give excellent customer service, but we don’t sugarcoat.
Truth: This is rooted in accuracy. We strive for 100% accuracy in every report to ensure complete confidence in our company.
A perfect inspection every time.
Passionately deliver accurate, unbiased inspections.
Culture, top values:
- Unbiased: Our clients are the people who hire us. We get referrals for delivering excellent service to our clients. That often means delivering bad news that can lead to lost sales for real estate agents. See https://structuretech1.com/i-heard-youre-a-little-psycho/ . Short version of this: Agent said: “I’d like to use you guys, but I don’t want any deals blowing up.” Our unapologetic answer was “That can happen.”
- Thorough: Our inspectors perform one or two inspections per day. We perform a limited number of inspections to ensure we can spend enough time on every inspection in order to be as thorough as needed. We book at least 4 hours for home inspections on single-family homes. The most common word used in online reviews of our company is thorough.
- Teamwork: Every inspector was trained by the inspectors before them, and every inspector is expected to train the inspectors who come behind them. Our collective knowledge base is greater than the sum of our parts. Nobody can say they have seen everything, but our team has seen most of it. Our clients benefit from the vast experiences of a team of inspectors with extremely diverse professional backgrounds. We also help each other; we’re a close-knit team of people who are willing to bend over backward for each other.
- Leadership: Our team is comprised of industry leaders. We find newer, faster, more effective methods of inspecting houses, and we implement these methods. We believe that a rising tide lifts all boats; our inspectors teach and lead other inspectors in this profession, whether they’re a part of our organization or not. As some of the best inspectors in our profession, we believe that it’s our professional duty to help train other inspectors to be better, and we do so with humility.
- Passion: We eat, sleep, and breathe home inspections. This isn’t just a job for us; this is a way of life. We find fulfillment in our work because this profession gives us the ability to help others at such an important time in their life.
- Change: We welcome change, and change means improvement. This applies to marketing, hiring, training, company structure, processes and procedures, software, hardware… everything. Growth cannot come without change.
- Education: We never stop learning. This is the only way to chase 100% accuracy. We also never stop teaching; everything we do, from inspections to marketing, is rooted in teaching.
We treat our clients like family.
We don’t say “should I do this for my client?” We say “would I do this for a family member?”
We do it with a smile or we don’t do it at all.
We always have time for what is important.